Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find many 3dr MCSD video reviews ..maybe cause it was released later than other models and at the same time as 5dr(?)...:(

Any one found any other than on Youtube?

I Don't get my car until Saturday, so still in read/watch everything Mini f56 mode :D ....not long now..come on!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there! Congrats for the new car!!
Did you find major diffeences for the Cooper S?
Regular consumption?

I will buy one 5d but i have som doubts about cooper s vs Sd...

Regards and great drive

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Again I struggled to find any. I however was convinced by simply watching this video, thought it sounded really quite beefy so thought why not and I've not regretted since... It's beyond fast when the gearbox is in Sport Mode and the torque output when overtaking still puts a smile on my face. I HATE filling my car up so the petrol Cooper S wasn't really an option nor was the JCW, so getting this knowing its got quite a bit more torque than the JCW makes it just a little bit more special in my eyes.

This one also mades me smile, I've yet to try launch control but I need to do it soon!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Guys,

I am just laughing and laughing... I am in the same situation. My 3 door SD will arrive next week... And it is the most annoying thing to not have enough reviews on youtube... I made a quite big mistake... I ordered the car without even sitting in it or making a test drive :D I found a couple of nice reviews, but without english subtitle, they are mostly romanian youtube channels.. Anyways, it is good to see that I am not the only one in this situation.

Cheers and have a lovely weekend

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Hey Guys,

I am just laughing and laughing... I am in the same situation. My 3 door SD will arrive next week... And it is the most annoying thing to not have enough reviews on youtube... I made a quite big mistake... I ordered the car without even sitting in it or making a test drive :D I found a couple of nice reviews, but without english subtitle, they are mostly romanian youtube channels.. Anyways, it is good to see that I am not the only one in this situation.

Cheers and have a lovely weekend
Depending on what car you're coming from obviously, I'm pretty sure you'll be impressed.. Mine still surprises me at how quick it is. >:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am quite sure it will surprise me, thanks Brandon for the motivation :D I was living in London so I did not drive so much in the past 2 years. The good thing is, that my first trip will be from the car dealer (which is in Germany) to the UK. I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Again I struggled to find any. I however was convinced by simply watching this video, thought it sounded really quite beefy so thought why not and I've not regretted since... It's beyond fast when the gearbox is in Sport Mode and the torque output when overtaking still puts a smile on my face. I HATE filling my car up so the petrol Cooper S wasn't really an option nor was the JCW, so getting this knowing its got quite a bit more torque than the JCW makes it just a little bit more special in my eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjt2-MzMeC4

This one also mades me smile, I've yet to try launch control but I need to do it soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VYC2Z5LbkQ
I find its weird how launch control is limited to 100 times. And make sure the car is broke in before doing it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts