Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had any issues with the media connected saying no active subscription? Car is a cooper s 68 plate. When I bought the car (from main dealer) the mini connected app showed things like, fuel left, if the doors and windows was open or locked etc. After a few months it now just says no active subscription and none of these now work. There is no option to renew the subscription? Using latest app. Car firmware is up to date. Everything like apple car play still works. Tried all the usual, uninstalled the app, reset phone, reset the car. Removed the car from the mini connected profile. Re-added it with the vin. Still it doesn’t work. Any ideas what could fix it?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I know on BMW’s stuff like that stops working after three years unless you pay. I wouldnt pay a penny for the MINI Connected service at the moment. Unless you have an electric or hybrid car, its pretty awful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Following as I have the same issue on the Cooper 18 plate I just bought. I sent feedback via the app but not sure that goes anywhere :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts