Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hal is 4 days old and has a mind of his own. So far he's the only one who knows how to control the climate control, interior lights, bluetooth, USB, TPMS, multimedia, key programming, and most everything else. I know how to get in and start the engine. Open the pod bay doors, Hal!

(If this posts upside down, blame it on my other AI, Siri.)

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Show off! Posting your pictures all right side up and everything! Well if a car is going to control your world, it's a great looking car. I have to admit that three week later I am still working out the quirks in the locking and unlocking of mine. I'm glad that everything finally worked out for you. Get some driving in before the snow flies (there is a chance of it happening here on Friday. Talk about a trick instead of a treat!)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a puzzler pj. I told the dealer I wanted one of those ultra cool ones like Wheee!'s. Evidently I'm not on the A List.

·
Registered
191 Posts
What a gorgeous picture. I love the "no parking" sign! Sorry you didn't make the A list. We can't all be as special as me although remember what you said once about any club that was willing to have you as a member. These days I'm more like special education special!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts