Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Very nice enjoy that was one of the colours we could not agree on when we choose our MINI.
What do you think of the Gtechniq treatment worth the expense do you think.?????

·
Super Moderator
7,894 Posts
Lovely great colour and love the wheels.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTECHNIQ a very expensive, and only had it on for 24 hours. But the gloss and finish were amazing. Even the dealers were amazed with it.

If the you tube videos are true then it will stay looking like this with the lightest of washes

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi, car looks great! Id love to see it up close as I'm yet to see one with the JCW kit on in the flesh.

I'm also in Newcastle, and I also had mine Gtechniq treated by David at DBB Detailing just like you have had done.

Why don't you sign up to fullonMINIs which is a local MINI fourm for the North East! We often go out for some nice blasts over to Hartside etc if your into that kind of thing??

Keep an eye out for mine round Newcastle. As of next week you'll be able to hear me before you see me as I'm having the Remus exhaust fitted! ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, car looks great! Id love to see it up close as I'm yet to see one with the JCW kit on in the flesh.

I'm also in Newcastle, and I also had mine Gtechniq treated by David at DBB Detailing just like you have had done.

Why don't you sign up to fullonMINIs which is a local MINI fourm for the North East! We often go out for some nice blasts over to Hartside etc if your into that kind of thing??

Keep an eye out for mine round Newcastle. As of next week you'll be able to hear me before you see me as I'm having the Remus exhaust fitted! ;)
Was going to say, I've saw both of them at his unit (and his page on facebook)

I had mine in early august Volcanic Orange. Pretty sure I've seen you once or twice in around tynemouth/north shields area. Recognise the plate..

·
Registered
185 Posts
Was going to say, I've saw both of them at his unit (and his page on facebook)

I had mine in early august Volcanic Orange. Pretty sure I've seen you once or twice in around tynemouth/north shields area. Recognise the plate..
Maybe not as far out as Tynemouth, but definitely about the North East.

If your local then pop along to some of the FullOnMINI events, we are a friendly bunch!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts