1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for sharing your pics of a very nice MINI one. My partner has a MINI one on order and as a pepper pack rear parking sensors and heated front windscreen so it was nice to see what she will be getting. The extended lights package is no longer a mystery. The climate control looks the business wish i had specced it on my own MINI cooper.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks lovely...proves that VO is the right colour on a One, MC or an MCS.

My sister has a One...brilliant fun to drive. I think the One is true to the original Mini spirit....have fun!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, I am happy as I was expecting boring knobs for the air conditioning but the glitzy ones come with the Pepper pack. I wasn't even sure whether I would get the interior lighting package which lights the doors and the footwells. I am very pleased!

Apparently the chrome line exterior is a free add on but the dealer has to tick the box or they come car coloured. Same with the wing mirrors, black unless the box is ticked for car coloured. So check your orders, if that is what you want!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh and I hadn't seen even one picture of the smaller central display switched on. It is better than I expected it to be, just a smaller version of the expensive one.

·
Super Moderator
7,892 Posts
Yes I have the xlnt with the big colour screen but yours looks like a mini (!:) version in one colour. Totally fine .I only had it because I was desperate for the hud!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yep, I am happy as I was expecting boring knobs for the air conditioning but the glitzy ones come with the Pepper pack. I wasn't even sure whether I would get the interior lighting package which lights the doors and the footwells. I am very pleased!

Apparently the chrome line exterior is a free add on but the dealer has to tick the box or they come car coloured. Same with the wing mirrors, black unless the box is ticked for car coloured. So check your orders, if that is what you want!
I had to pay £110 for the chrome line exterior on my Mini One, don't know if that is because I didn't order Pepper pack. Agree with your comment about the central display, I'm still waiting for my car but have a CooperD on loan which has the standard display. I haven't order any lighting extras so I'm wondering how dull it will be in my (oops my wife's) car. One thing I didn't order but tried to add (but too late for spec change) were the auto lights and wipers, found they work really well.

How are you finding the engine (is it petrol/manual) and performance. I have driven a cooper petrol/auto and cooper diesel/manual but not the actual car I've ordered so I'm hoping I won't find the performance a disappointment (reviews seem to suggest I won't).

Nice to see a VO without lots of black :eek:, ours is all blazing red including mirror caps, we did order the 16" loop alloys but from all the Mini's I've seen that doesn't appear to be a popular choice.

Anyway enjoy your lovely car.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered my car in May and it came with a pepper pack. I didn't pay extra for it.

I had a 2.0l cooper s courtesy car and so it is obviously not as quick as that. But It does me. I can turn right up a steep hill onto a main road without any issues (and that is the test). Only had it a week, but no issues so far.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I ordered my car in May and it came with a pepper pack. I didn't pay extra for it.

I had a 2.0l cooper s courtesy car and so it is obviously not as quick as that. But It does me. I can turn right up a steep hill onto a main road without any issues (and that is the test). Only had it a week, but no issues so far.
Thanks, enjoy. Interested to know mpg you, I have a Cooper D loan car at the moment and that is averaging about 53mpg.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm at 38mpg at the moment but it is still on the upward trend. Still on my first tank of petrol and as my work journey lasts approximately 3-4 mins, I am not expecting anything too high.

You generally get more miles per gallon in a diesel anyway.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great car Chathamgirl, I'm collecting my Volcanic Orange MINI One in 2 days :D! Excited isn't the word. Love the body coloured wing mirrors, I got that box ticked at the dealers too. The most beautiful colour so might as well have it everywhere right? ;)

Enjoy your car :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Briony. Only just spotted your posts as I've been on nights! Hope you are enjoying your new car.

·
Super Moderator
7,892 Posts
Yes fab colour. I can confirm chrome exterior is a cost extra as is exterior as is anthracite roof lining etc etc. They sure know how to make money but then they make the best most individual car there is. Who cares about money you can't take it with you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ooh! 45 hours and I will be collecting my brand new Midnight Black One. Thank you for showing the interior. Keeps me jumping up and down with excitement. I shall probably spend most of the next 45 hours on the Internet looking at pictures and info on Minis. My last Mini was made to suit, this time I knew I couldn't wait six weeks so I've got it off the forecourt, ready made.
Anyone know if there is a separate Manual for the One or is all the info in the Cooper manual?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts