Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying not to get too excited ; delivery of my Volcanic Orange Cooper is slated for 1st Sept, factory trip organised for mid August-might see it made!
Am downsizing; my 2010 Cooper S is going for the Cooper--have I done the right thing? the money I have saved has been spent on spec-hk stereo media xl pack hud, heated seats and front screen, half leather black cosmos wheels and bonnet stripes, all chrome, and anthracite headlining.
Wife runs a brand new Cooper S roadster-amazing car, swapped that in may-she had a cooper cabrio hightgate prior to that so we are mini nuts through and through!;)
Slight worry as I bought from Sytner Nottingham, on a whim due to the skills of the sales lady who has now left! Gulp. Wife bought hers from Soper Lincoln who seem equally good so am now feeling guilty-ah well! VERY excited.
Have winter wheels for my cooper s -new alloys and tpms sensors are going to cost me a fortune! may try to source from the usa-roof bars are cheaper there too! THIS IS A GREAT FORUM -love it!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome to the forum, shame about the colour! (you'll get the joke once you've been here a while but GoKart7 will be along any minute to commend you!)

I've bought mine from Mini in Boston and due to collect in 11 days! I'll be in your neck of the woods!

Great looking spec and I have to say I preferred the cooper to the S.

·
Super Moderator
7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Volcanic orange and cooper v cooper s

That's great-you're all making me feel much better re the cooper rather than the s, to be honest I loved the 3 cyl engine sound! Reminded me of my triumph Daytona I had to sell due to it being too cramped! As you say, ample. Was really struggling with colour as I did want a fancy interior eg the red, gone for black inside tho for taste! Can't wait-will look out for you!
J

·
Registered
471 Posts
I sold my Audi TT Quattro approx 6 weeks ago and I remember getting in the car after the test drive and thought - not going to miss this at all - very impressed with the power in the cooper.

·
Registered
167 Posts
It is a great forum, you are right.

I've stayed out of this colour flaming. Until now. VO? So very sorry...hehe.

Great spec! More then makes up for not having an S. I test drove both and the Cooper was light years better then the R56 Cooper. Having said that, that's what I'm leaving behind as have always hankered for an S, so that's what I ordered and expecting a delivery pretty much the same day as you.

The wait is agony, isn't it? When did you place order by the way?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Congratulations fellow VO enthusiast

Do not listen to the others they are so jealous it's unbelievable

They can't even decide on their own colours and when they do still have to ask if they made the right decision!

:eek:

;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts