Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some good reading. ;)

While we have a month to go in our one year test of our 2016 MINI Clubman Cooper S, the car has officially turned one year old. Part of the US market launch of the Clubman, our Melting Silver Cooper S is nearing 14,000 miles of real world testing. And that testing has given us a couple of thoughts on how to improve the car.

But first what’s it been like? In a word smooth. We’ve had only one real issue to speak of – a right rear door that wouldn’t open from the outside. A quick trip to MINI of Chicago and the issue was diagnosed and solved within a day.

http://www.motoringfile.com/2016/12/28/mf-garage-12000-miles-mini-clubman-given-us-ideas/

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I can agree with one of their comments, the floor mats are very durable... I'm wearing a hole through my driver-side floor mat, just in front of the accelerator pedal where my heel sits.

·
Super Moderator
8,744 Posts
Coming from an f56 i totally agree.smooth refined and quick. All we want. Far too easy to break the speed limit! Well put together too no squeak or rattles yet! We totally love it. Not noticed any traction issues as yet and i cant say i agree with the throttle response criticism. Mid mode is great for everyday and sport sharpens it plenty enough for me! Feels like we've moved up a class,AGAIN. Pretty chuck able too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.