Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Cooper S on 30th September with an estimated delivery date of 30th November, I was preparing myself for the long wait when the salesperson suggested that they will fast track it for me, a week later an email arrived informing me that the delivery date is now 20th October, I was happy with that ,another week was over when a 2nd email arrived letting me know that it is still on target for 20th October, but today to my amazement I received an email that left me gob smacked ! they have only built it and it is on its way to Southampton to be collected by a carrier then sent to my dealership in the next 7 - 10 days !!!
I called the dealership and she explained that I just got lucky

·
Registered
318 Posts
I ordered a Cooper S on 30th September with an estimated delivery date of 30th November, I was preparing myself for the long wait when the salesperson suggested that they will fast track it for me, a week later an email arrived informing me that the delivery date is now 20th October, I was happy with that ,another week was over when a 2nd email arrived letting me know that it is still on target for 20th October, but today to my amazement I received an email that left me gob smacked ! they have only built it and it is on its way to Southampton to be collected by a carrier then sent to my dealership in the next 7 - 10 days !!!
I called the dealership and she explained that I just got lucky
Wow!! How exciting! Very lucky :)
How did you get yours fast tracked???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys , at the time I thought they said that to everyone but I asked today and they said that they had some on production line that they had ordered so I imagine they changed the spec and managed to stay in the cue for production , I had quite a lot of extras though so they would of had to pull some strings I guess . :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks guys , at the time I thought they said that to everyone but I asked today and they said that they had some on production line that they had ordered so I imagine they changed the spec and managed to stay in the cue for production , I had quite a lot of extras though so they would of had to pull some strings I guess . :)

That's good then! Look forward to see some pictures when it arrives :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.