Mini Cooper Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Ben,

Where abouts are you.
I’m in the south coast but am a field service engineer and work all over the UK.

what sort of price could you let it go for if I pay cash and collect.

Andy
Hello Andy,

I am in Nottinghamshire but happy to meet half way.

I am firm on £600 price which to me is good value, especially considering the price new.

It is all in great condition.

Thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello Andy,

I am in Nottinghamshire but happy to meet half way.

I am firm on £600 price which to me is good value, especially considering the price new.

It is all in great condition.

Thanks,

Ben
Hi Ben,
Yes that sounds a good price to me too.
I’m working in Basingstoke this weekend then mainly around london so could meet up after work. What ever suits you best.
Is it the version that connects to the can bus etc and are there any instructions about setting up etc. I’ve been rebuilding cars for years so no problem with fitting an exhaust. Just need to know about the Can Bus setup etc.

Andy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Ben,
I’m working in Basingstoke this weekend then mainly around london so could meet up after work. What ever suits you best.
Is it the version that connects to the can bus etc and are there any instructions about setting up etc. I’ve been rebuilding cars for years so no problem with fitting an exhaust. Just need to know about the Can Bus setup etc.

Andy
Hello Andy,

No problem, that would work for me. In terms of instructions, I don't have any as it was wired in by Milltek but I can give you advice as I took all the wiring out myself. I took pictures of where it connects too.
Yes it runs on the canbus system and you use the traction control button to turn the valve.

if you give me a message my number is 07985560286 and we can get something arranged.

thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Ben,

Andy
Hello Andy,

Are you still interested in this?

Thanks,

Ben

21 - 26 of 26 Posts