2020 Mini Electric Cooper S - Level 2 - White Silver / Energetic Yellow
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, good to know not just me then.

·
Registered
‘19 F56 Cooper Sport, BR Green IV
7 Posts
Following, although I have Mini Connected (6.5in) I get the same issues… the new app is junk so when they disable the old one in June what will we do? :unsure:

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Following, although I have Mini Connected (6.5in) I get the same issues… the new app is junk so when they disable the old one in June what will we do? :unsure:
The new one has been OK for me up to now. It has been added to over recent times and I’m sure they will continue to develop it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I recommend everyone go in the new app - click on profile icon (lower right) - then send feedback - and app feature request. Tell them you wan the e-drive screen from the old app added. I kind of assume they are already working on it, but it never hurts to have a bunch of users requesting a feature we all want.

·
Registered
Mini Cooper SE
275 Posts
I’ve put a couple of things on there over the last few months. Nothing major but the only thing is that there is no real acknowledgment. Just be nice to get a response to know there’s someone there!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’ve put a couple of things on there over the last few months. Nothing major but the only thing is that there is no real acknowledgment. Just be nice to get a response to know there’s someone there!!
Definitely, I emailed them previously with the issue of the new app not working. They tried to tell me that it’s because my car doesn’t have Mini Connected even though it’s a 69 plate with the Mini connected 6.5” Touch screen so should work fine!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anybody else got the same infotainment as me and having the same issue where the old app works and the new one doesn’t?

·
Registered
413 Posts
I recommend everyone go in the new app - click on profile icon (lower right) - then send feedback - and app feature request. Tell them you wan the e-drive screen from the old app added. I kind of assume they are already working on it, but it never hurts to have a bunch of users requesting a feature we all want.
Done (y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
Mini Cooper SE
275 Posts
Noticed an update to the App this morning. Looks like a front end change and sadly still no eDrive element. Also now has Find charging station. Wonder if the ICE version has find petrol station 🤔

·
Registered
777 Posts
Noticed an update to the App this morning. Looks like a front end change and sadly still no eDrive element. Also now has Find charging station. Wonder if the ICE version has find petrol station 🤔
Does "Find charging station" work for you......for me it just gives this error:

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The MINI app should work fine for you without needing to sign up for Mini Charging. If you just go the the map screen in the app does that work? Maybe it is the filter for charging that is the issue. Try clearing the filter in the search field.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I agree it should work without signing up but it seems like it's the only obvious difference I can think of. I can use the map screen just fine and all the other filters work, but when I try to show charging stations I just get this:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts