Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Love it just the way it is.....that's alot of blue so the bonnet stripes breaks it up a bit. Gorgeous color btw. I think Mini's need stripes! My JCW is all black but I still have bonnet stripes. Nicely done!

John

Reactions: jeremybingham

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Anything JCW has to be RED! :)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Mine is a cooper S.. love it to bits. I traded the corsa vxr in for it. It took about 7 weeks to get it built but well worth it.. what years your jcw.

2015 (one of, if not "the", first 6MT JCW imported to the USA last June)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
509 Posts
Looks great but you cant stop there, to save some money have a look at third party side stripes that sit low on the doors. You can get them custom made and still end up cheaper than OEM stripes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks great; I think the true Mini character comes from having stripes and spot lights.

Did you buy original Mini stripes and have them fitted? I ask because I'm thinking of changing mine as the cowboys that installed them left air bubbles and dirt underneath.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
646 Posts
I like it! Maybe the look would carry through nicely with black mirror caps? I actually have a spare set which came off mine at a week old - if you are interested in going down that route.

Back on topic - no side stripes for me! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.