Mini Cooper Forum banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Although I have the Mini flex with the 12 months free subscription to BP, I haven't used it yet. The Engie chargers near me are convenient and free, so unless I go away somewhere, the Mini card stays in the car.
Just recieved the MINI charging invoice this morning, and their charging me £8.63 for BP Pulse, for 2 days in April., and the whole of May? Obviously I need to make a phone call on Monday, but is this going to happen every month? Or worse, as some of you have pointed out.

·
Premium Member
2020 Mini Electric Cooper S - Level 2 - White Silver / Energetic Yellow
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Mine was for £12.82. No breakdown just a subtotal.

I had some good expectations for the whole card thing but if this is what Mini & BMW are endorsing it’s quite disappointing ☹. Until they make some changes such as listing usage as this isn’t even showing in the App I wouldn’t be recommending the service.
Do you think your high charges include a monthly subscription to Ionity? They charge £11.30 a month.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have a free subscription to BP Pulse for 12 months but it looks like they are charging me!
The only charge should be £1.48 for the charge I had on 19th April + VAT!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Although I have the Mini flex with the 12 months free subscription to BP, I haven't used it yet. The Engie chargers near me are convenient and free, so unless I go away somewhere, the Mini card stays in the car.
Just recieved the MINI charging invoice this morning, and their charging me £8.63 for BP Pulse, for 2 days in April., and the whole of May? Obviously I need to make a phone call on Monday, but is this going to happen every month? Or worse, as some of you have pointed out.
It looks like the free 12 month subscription to BP Pulse has not been implemented!

·
Registered
Mini Cooper SE
275 Posts
I’ve emailed the Charging Team email. According to my usage on the App I don’t have any. There’s clearly a disconnect between mini and BP as it just feels like Mini have applied whatever BP has invoiced. It does look like they are passing on the subscription cost as well when it should be free.

·
Registered
84 Posts
It looks like the free 12 month subscription to BP Pulse has not been implemented!
Talk about lack of communication? Or else on purpose incase no one notices? (Don't mind me, I just have a suspicious mind:)
I'll give them a ring on Monday, but if it happens again, I'll cancel... simple as that. Way things work, I'll probably still get an invoice!
The joys of going electric?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm not sure where everyone lives on here but if you want a good charging experience I hope you get a gridserve forecourt as I have one nearby at Braintree and I tried it with the test drive car, lovely and clean, quick and easy plus the fact the charge a sensible 24p pkwh no matter what charge speed. They are building at 100 forecourts by 2025 I believe and hopefully will give the competition a kick up the back side.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
413 Posts
I’ve emailed the Charging Team email. According to my usage on the App I don’t have any. There’s clearly a disconnect between mini and BP as it just feels like Mini have applied whatever BP has invoiced. It does look like they are passing on the subscription cost as well when it should be free.
If you check "Charging sessions" on your account you can select by month and they should be there.
If you select "Invoices" there is a 3 page account to view and they are obviously charging us to use it when it should be free!!
There is a space on the "Contract Overview" to apply a promo code but I've never been told to apply it or even what it is!

·
Registered
Mini Cooper SE
275 Posts
If you check "Charging sessions" on your account you can select by month and they should be there.
If you select "Invoices" there is a 3 page account to view and they are obviously charging us to use it when it should be free!!
There is a space on the "Contract Overview" to apply a promo code but I've never been told to apply it or even what it is!
I show the promo in contract overview and it states free subscription but I only see the following in charging sessions.

It’s the same for April as well.

·
Registered
413 Posts
My one and only transaction in April is showing on "Charging Sessions" so the only consistent data seems to be the monthly charge which is supposed to be complementary anyway! Bizarre!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Did you get any sense out of Mini Charging this morning?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I tried ringing them twice. Each time I was put on hold, then after about 5 minutes, they hung up. Unbelievable.
I ended up sending them an email just after 9am, recieved a confirmation email a couple of hours later, and am now waiting patiently to see if they get back to me before the charges go on my card.

·
Registered
Mini Cooper SE
275 Posts
I tried ringing them twice. Each time I was put on hold, then after about 5 minutes, they hung up. Unbelievable.
I ended up sending them an email just after 9am, recieved a confirmation email a couple of hours later, and am now waiting patiently to see if they get back to me before the charges go on my card.
Still waiting for a response to my email from yesterday. It looks like Digital Charging Solutions isn't part of Mini. I'll give them a couple of days before chasing them.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Still waiting for a response to my email from yesterday. It looks like Digital Charging Solutions isn't part of Mini. I'll give them a couple of days before chasing them.
I emailed them too on Saturday but no response yet. I expect they have quite a few disgruntled customers chasing them to find out what the hell is going on! That is if they know themselves what is going on!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Still no response to my email on Saturday so I rang the the phone number on the app account page this morning and got through straight away.
I spoke to a helpful young lady who said that she could see that I had a complementary 12 month subscription that had not been applied so it was a technical error. She said that she would have the technical guys sort it and email me when it was complete. So we wait in hope 🤞

·
Registered
Mini Cooper SE
275 Posts
Still no response to my email on Saturday so I rang the the phone number on the app account page this morning and got through straight away.
I spoke to a helpful young lady who said that she could see that I had a complementary 12 month subscription that had not been applied so it was a technical error. She said that she would have the technical guys sort it and email me when it was complete. So we wait in hope 🤞
I’ll have to try ringing as I haven’t had a response back either. At least you got through though, which is positive.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Still no email reply so decided to give the phone another go. Low and behold, got through first time.
Was told it was a technical issue, and they were issuing a credit for the ammount! Have to wait and see if its money gone back onto my card, or a credit on my BP Pulse account. Cheeky sods if it is the latter?

·
Premium Member
2020 Mini Electric Cooper S - Level 2 - White Silver / Energetic Yellow
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
I have still not been charged for the BP Pulse I used in April, not in my charging records.

·
Registered
Mini Cooper SE
275 Posts
Had no response to my email so gave them a call today. The chap I spoke to was very helpful and they have provided a credit to my account for the full amount.

I also asked about why there is no usage showing. He said it's solely dependant on the provider sending the data, so I guess if BP hasn't provided any there's none to show. It seems that the issue sits with BP Pulse.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts