Mini Cooper Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
I noticed last night that the app has updated. The chargers are not showing ?/1, ?/2 etc but availability and the prices have now gone up to the new rates on the email which I still haven't received! That's obviously why it has been down for the last few days.
So 50 kHW CCS charging is now the same price as Pod Point. PP however don't charge £7.85 per month for the privilege you just need an account and their app with credit on it to use the chargers. PP also have a lot of free to use 7 kHw chargers at supermarkets etc. you just need their app.

·
Registered
Mini Cooper SE
275 Posts
They updated my account yesterday to show 1 instance of usage in May. I was expecting more than one but at least it’s something.

·
Premium Member
2020 Mini Electric Cooper S - Level 2 - White Silver / Energetic Yellow
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
I have still not been charged for my usage on the 25th April. Also you don’t need to be a member and pay the £7.85 a month charge for BP Chargemaster. You just pay the stated charge, which will be higher if you don’t pay the monthly fee. 50kwh chargers seem to be 29p a kWh.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Whats the name of the app ive looked on iphone app store and they list a few
Thanks
Mini Charging

·
Registered
Mini Electric level 2 - 2021
12 Posts
Hi all, only just joined, mine is due for delivery late July but I'm trying to research everything in advance...

Is there an android equivilent ? (I'm afraid I'm a Sumsung person, not an Apple...)

·
Registered
2020 Cooper SE (Level 2)
60 Posts
Hi all, only just joined, mine is due for delivery late July but I'm trying to research everything in advance...

Is there an android equivilent ? (I'm afraid I'm a Sumsung person, not an Apple...)
Available from Google Play Store. Search for 'mini charging'. Requires Android 5.0 or above.

Alan

·
Registered
Mini Electric level 2 - 2021
12 Posts
Brilliant, thanks to both of you.

Something else to setup in advance of my delivery date.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I received an email this morning from Mini Charging apologising for their cock up with the billing. It was a week after they corrected their mistake but they got there in the end!

·
Registered
Mini Cooper SE
275 Posts
I received an email this morning from Mini Charging apologising for their cock up with the billing. It was a week after they corrected their mistake but they got there in the end!
Finally received an email from mini this morning. Probably similar to yours apologising for the error and that any correction will be in the next invoice.
Not had the chance to use the card recently so we’ll see how things go when the next invoice turns up.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Finally received an email from mini this morning. Probably similar to yours apologising for the error and that any correction will be in the next invoice.
Not had the chance to use the card recently so we’ll see how things go when the next invoice turns up.
I have still not had my charging session from the 25th April shown on my account :)

·
Registered
Mini Cooper SE
275 Posts
I have still not had my charging session from the 25th April shown on my account :)
It seems from the email that there are communication issues between BP and mini so it's quite possible you may never see the charge. I suspect that they'll be trying to fix this for the future else someone will be losing money!

81 - 94 of 94 Posts