Video in motion
Multiple video formats
Press brake to start
Start stop off
Multimedia off when door is opened

·
Registered
201 Posts
Which coding did you change for it to beep? İ tried it but didn't get any sound. But then i didn't look in the menu after coding to set it on. Maybe i had to check it on.
Tilt mirror works only if you have smart mirrors, controlled by lin bus. Yours wille the the stupid version like mine;)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Which coding did you change for it to beep? İ tried it but didn't get any sound. But then i didn't look in the menu after coding to set it on. Maybe i had to check it on.
Tilt mirror works only if you have smart mirrors, controlled by lin bus. Yours wille the the stupid version like mine;)
Shame about the mirrors though...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have no idea what coding was used for the sound. I have got all thesedone professionally. I dont trust my technical abilities to work on cars. ;-)
Do you have an alarm system? I ask because while I can code it to have the checkbox for the audible alert it doesn't do anything when I lock/unlock the doors. I've been told it needs the alarm system installed.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Do you have the original alarm system?
Confused at how you don't have an alarm? It's standard on all models in the UK!

I'm looking forward to getting mine done and I'll share my experience and see how it differs from @Saurabhdutt. :nerd:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks for the thread, video and info about what you've coded. I had a go and modified some the same myself this afternoon...err because I could;
Nav route preview
Reverse door handle leds
Tyre temperature with pressure
Video in motion
Multiple video formats
Multimedia off when door is opened (had already done this)

and;
JCW LED ring display (turbo boost on right and brake volume on left)
Save video's to hard drive
Nav proposes a suggested Fuel Stop in a Route when it believe it will run out of gas.

The only question is when I select an .AVI or .MOV format video from the USB device it doesn't play, even when stationery, anyone else had this or am I not waiting long enough (2 minutes) for it to load?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Scratch that, I was just being impatient. The two videos played next time I got into the car so it just needed a bit of thinking time. I should have been able to copy them to the hard drive but the menu option to transfer says they are already there, I can't find them..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.