Mini Cooper Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Scratch that, I was just being impatient. The two videos played next time I got into the car so it just needed a bit of thinking time. I should have been able to copy them to the hard drive but the menu option to transfer says they are already there, I can't find them..
Sometimes I do find the internal drive a tad bit temperamental. It says transferred however a pain to find the file.

· Registered
103 Posts
Are these Head Up Display settings or is it the excitement display on centre screen?
It's neither of these, the setting adds an option to the LED ring menu called JCW sport display (?) and when selected instead of the Rev counter or ambient lighting the ring LED has a red glow at the top and then as turbo boost builds the red section grows to the right (clockwise) and brake force on the left, although I'm normally watching the road when accelerating or braking so that might be why this menu option isn't there as standard.
:)

· Registered
2 Posts
It's neither of these, the setting adds an option to the LED ring menu called JCW sport display (?) and when selected instead of the Rev counter or ambient lighting the ring LED has a red glow at the top and then as turbo boost builds the red section grows to the right (clockwise) and brake force on the left, although I'm normally watching the road when accelerating or braking so that might be why this menu option isn't there as standard.
:)
What are the settings you changed in e-sys to enable this? Would love to give it a try. Got the RPM gauge added to the HUD last week thanks to these threads.

· Registered
1,189 Posts
What are the settings you changed in e-sys to enable this? Would love to give it a try. Got the RPM gauge added to the HUD last week thanks to these threads.
In HU_NBT: JOHN_COOPER_WORKS_HMI - switch to aktiv

Option will show up in SETTINGS --> CENTER INSTRUMENT --> BASIC DISPLAY

Reactions: Moovrr and Tikigod
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.