Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My phone updated last night to latest version of mini connected (5.0.1) and guess what.... It crashes and doesn't work..!!!

So, I deleted the newly updated version and re-downloaded and installed the latest version.

It now works again but, it doesn't give you any more functions etc.

So, if you find yours doesn't work after the update, try what I did.

Rich.

·
Registered
98 Posts
My phone updated last night to latest version of mini connected (5.0.1) and guess what.... It crashes and doesn't work..!!!

So, I deleted the newly updated version and re-downloaded and installed the latest version.

Rich.
I had the same experience, though I just cleared the local data rather than reinstalling and that got it up and working again. And as a bonus the JourneyMate app also got an updated version. The prior one would crash on loadup every time I ran it, but the new one actually works for me. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts

Rich.
Hi Rich,

I am going to be getting a cooper D soon with Media Pack and I have an android phone so I was wondering if spotify works with the Android app?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts