Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been over 2 months since the Connected Relaunch was announced, so I thought I'd drop the guy on the press release a line to see why we don't have anything appearing for Android.

"I am very sorry but this version of MINI Connected will not be launched on the Android platform."

Won't spoil the enjoyment of the car from a driving perspective, but I have to question BMW's approach to setting customer expectations - why not state "For iPhone Only" in the original announcement?

·
Registered
296 Posts
It's been over 2 months since the Connected Relaunch was announced, so I thought I'd drop the guy on the press release a line to see why we don't have anything appearing for Android.

"I am very sorry but this version of MINI Connected will not be launched on the Android platform."

Won't spoil the enjoyment of the car from a driving perspective, but I have to question BMW's approach to setting customer expectations - why not state "For iPhone Only" in the original announcement?
The quality of the Android app compared to the Apple one is crazy. Bought a cheap 2nd hand iPhone off eBay to use in the car and with other things that are Apple focused.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.