Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having some issues with my Spotify on the Mini Connected system. On specific songs i get alot of static noise. Now if i use Deezer instead, everything is working perfectly. It varies alot from song to song but "Rihanna - FourFiveSeconds" seems to be one of the worst in regards to static noise at the moment.

Currently i'm using my iPhone 6, i have tried my girlfriends iPhone 6 and my old iPhone 5S as well, without any difference in the outcome. I also tried various cables, currently the original Mini lightning cable.

So i was wondering if any of you have come across the same issue and how/if you were able to solve it somehow. The obvious solution is to use Deezer but i'm a bit disappointed with the amount of content.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just added that song to my playlist and played it in my car. Sounds great for me.

Now, I will add that I had some issues with Spotify and had the MINI dealer to a software upgrade. Since then Spotify works great.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks alot for trying it out! Maybe i should get them to look at it the next time i'm at the dealers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts