Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the mini connected with an android phone in ther new Mini? If so, does it have the full functionallity as with an iphone?
Haven´t received my mini but i´m worried it won´t function as well as with iphone
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I don't know - however it should do because Mini have the equivalent Android App like the IPhone

Best thing to do is to actually ask the salesperson!

·
Registered
140 Posts
thank you! but there is no application for windowsphone ... as for the iphone ... that is to have access to Mini'm connected right? or there is someone whith WP that has the mini connected?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Must play with my Connected/Samsung S4 tonight!

Reactions: Black&White_D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Has anyone tried the new iphone yet?

I currently have a Galaxy Note 2 but will be moving back to iphone 6 at the end of the year!!!

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Works perfectly with a 5S, iPhone 6 not due until September I will be getting my new one then so we will see.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an Droid Maxx and the Connected app won't even load correctly on it. I suspected as much when I ordered the car with Connected XL and bought a friends used Ipod touch 4th generation based on these exact instructions posted above. My MA told me when I picked the car up that the Touch probably wouldnt work well with the app. Played with it when I got home, determined that I needed a different cord than the bmw Y cable that came in my previous car,(a Countryman) I make my phone mobile hotspot and the ipod touch seems to be fully functional.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.