Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize for the mistakes but I used online translator

I hope you enjoy especially the staff of Cooper D

There are buyers for whom the diesel engines are the only ones that matter.
Driving, the differences are much more sensitive, from soon for the obvious rise of quality of the materials. The position of driving is still low, with the almost vertical steering wheel and with spacious regulations, including of the athletic optional banks, which there has an excellent side support and extensible support for the legs. The ergonomia was improved, in the commands of the air conditioner, buttons from the glasses... When we touch the engine start three cylinders diesel it wakes to life no vibrations,it is necessary to disconnect the radio and to go down the window in order that to be recognized the resonant signature of his architecture, even when the very much improved one start/stop acts. The optional steering wheel JCW has one excellent discussion and only it sins for the position of the buttons, which are under the palms of the hands. The first kilometers in city, arrive for to show the rigidity of the structural one it was improved and especially the suspension is bam more solid. The rehearsed this unity equipped with DDC but the tires dilute 205/45/17 a little the biggest expected comfort, with the Mini Driving Modes in the position Media or Green. In the bad floor the new cooper D raisin of form more compound than the previous thing but this one far from being comfortable. The new manual box of 6 speeds is a good progress, especially in speed and gentleness, and does not lose anything the mechanical touch that had previously. The electronics of the motor do when tip-heel was completed automatically, whenever it is reduced, except with disconnected DSC, where it leaves this task for the driver. For times the right hand does passage for the pleasure of doing them, not because it is necessary really.
The curves come!
The cooper D incites looking for a road with curves to explore his chassis. The platform is totally new, in spite of maintaining suspensions MacPherson on front and multiarms behind. With the button Driving Modes in position Sport, the deadening passes for according to landing, the accelerator is quicker, the sound of the most athletic motor, direçao heavier ... the calibraçao of everything this this one very well action and the Cooper D maintains the dynamic one that has been doing the fame of the been reborn Minis. Be very little inclination of the bodywork be in curve or in travagem. The Mini new did not lose anything in amusement or in speed of reactions but he gained more consistency in the way like seedling of attitude. Clear what 116cv quickly begin to know them to somewhat in a more pawned driving, sending for a style of driving more rested on the couple, using higher changes.It is noticed that the tires Michelin Primacy 3 are not the most appropriate, registering a quick stress.
The long travels are not the fort of the Cooper D, especially because the aerodynamic noises are quite present.
As for consumos measured by our magazine we do not manage to lower of 5,5L/100 km in highway to 120km/h, not even of 6,0L/100 km in city. A Cooper to petrol, what we measured spent only more 0,3L/100 km, what of in order that the addicts thought even about diesel oil.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, i have my driving test soon and im looking into buying a green mini cooper. i want to know which mini coopers have a 5 seater ability.

Please advice me guyz from your end.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My indicator lamp comes on and my brake light comes on at accidental moments. The light that literally say brake that is normally lit when you have the emergency break on. It's weird and idk much about my mini (obviously) with me asking this, but do you think no matter which is incorrect with my mini or no? If so...answers please if anyone of you have exact idea?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a Mini cooper D and in city I get easily around 5.3L/100km. If squeeze a little bit more I get around 5.5L/100km.

This data it's from my last 30000km.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts