Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a few weeks trying to way up all options and test drives etc I placed an order for the new Cooper 2 weeks ago with the following spec.

Lead time is 13 approximately weeks but have the option to hang on for a couple of weeks and get 64 plate if I want. Really can't wait for this bad boy!!!

Mini HATCHBACK 1.5 Cooper 3dr [Chili/Media Pack XL] Petrol Hatchback
Metallic - Deep blue
Heated front seats
Space saver spare wheel
Head up Display
Electric panoramic glass sunroof
Rear view camera
Comfort access system
Arm Rest
Black roof and mirror caps
Heated front windscreen
Colour line - Carbon black
Lounge leather - Satellite grey
LED fog lights
16" Victory spoke alloy wheels in silver
Harman Kardon Hi Fi system with amplifier and 12 speakers
LED headlight and daytime running lights
3 spoke leather sports steering wheel with piano black finish
Driving Assistance pack
Park Assistant pack
TLC Pack

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I love that spec. :D
I know you will love it when you get it. I have ours to play with today and I am looking at my watch already to see if it is going home time. So much fun.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. Yeah I think I went a little crazy with the spec!! Don't think I've missed too much out!! >:D

My thinking is as I plan to keep this car for a long time I wanted a spec I wouldn't get tired of. I love the look of the new mini and pretty damned excited! Unfortunately I have a long wait!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats !!

I am going to go for a test drive next week.

Quick Question: Can you add more specs after a few months after you buy your mini? Or do you have to configure it beforehand and you won't be able to add the packages later if you want to?

I am looking to save up a little for some personal reasons and then add them on later.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome! Definitely a great spec there...only thing I'd change - replace the Blue with Volcanic Orange ;)

I really struggled to rein myself in with the options but the old finances definitely helped with keeping me in check :(

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Considering I'd not even thought about owning a mini 4 weeks ago I've done well!! It came down to three colours Orange, Racing Green and Blue - such a hard decision!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Oh it's already on order...just missing a few of the options I'd have LOVED to have added...ah well, next time!! :nerd:
Yeah I know it's on order! I was saying for the owner of this thread to do it!

;)

Yeah must get those options in - don't forget next time then!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i ordered this mini as well in deep blue... with the mini excitement pack and chilli pack! test drove it and LOVED THE RIDE! the dealership estimated 3 weeks til its ready, and that was 2 and half weeks ago, so should be delivered this week with the 64 plate!!!! cant wait!

·
Registered
205 Posts
i ordered this mini as well in deep blue... with the mini excitement pack and chilli pack! test drove it and LOVED THE RIDE! the dealership estimated 3 weeks til its ready, and that was 2 and half weeks ago, so should be delivered this week with the 64 plate!!!! cant wait!
Another Deep Blue. Cool stuff!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts