Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I have base audio on my Mini F55 2019 LCI, I'm thinking about upgrade to the Audison Prima OEM Kit with amp + 2 rear speakers + 2 front speakers and tweeters + 2 subs underseat. (Without cutting wires, just plug and play.)

Thats what I check:
Font Output device Rectangle Brand Logo

Output device Peripheral Automotive tire Font Audio equipment

Automotive tire Output device Wheel Font Camera accessory

I need to buy separately the 2x Mini Genuine Pillar Panels to add the tweeters on my car.
Grey Rectangle Automotive parking light Body jewelry Electronic device

This Audison kit with shipping included 1245€.
Without fitting. I will try by myself.

Worth it? Is better than HK?
I want the sound like HK or better.

Thanks.

· Premium Member
F56 JCW and Classic
1,101 Posts
You've got an absolute bargain for 1245€ it's normally a lot more expensive than that.

Other than the kit you've got you need the ASP module https://www.carelectronicsnottingha...5Y6d0mfTWHhiJIFoJ2jRlRHlXjuVoM9UaAmJHEALw_wcB

Other than that I would highly suggest installing sound deadening and if you can afford it the 8 or 10 inch sub. I've got the 8 and it's really good. Even if you can't afford it now whilst the car is apart I would suggest at least running the wires.

Audison kit is fantastic and I highly recommend it. If you've not seen it this is a thread I did when I installed it in mine. Full Audison installation

Any questions just let me know

· Registered
43 Posts
You've got an absolute bargain for 1245€ it's normally a lot more expensive than that.

Other than the kit you've got you need the ASP module https://www.carelectronicsnottingha...5Y6d0mfTWHhiJIFoJ2jRlRHlXjuVoM9UaAmJHEALw_wcB

Other than that I would highly suggest installing sound deadening and if you can afford it the 8 or 10 inch sub. I've got the 8 and it's really good. Even if you can't afford it now whilst the car is apart I would suggest at least running the wires.

Audison kit is fantastic and I highly recommend it. If you've not seen it this is a thread I did when I installed it in mine. Full Audison installation

Any questions just let me know
So where do you install the ASP module ??

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys,

A litle update, I just get all packages, now I'm thinking when I will install :D

Camera lens Eyewear Gadget Material property Wood

I also bought the Noico Sound Deadning to install on the doors.

When I install everthing I will post an update and feedback.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts