Mini Cooper Forum banner

Mini Cooper F55 with REMUS Cat-Back Sport Exhaust

7K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Unkle Paulie 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share a video for the Mini Cooper F55 with REMUS Cat-Back Sport Exhaust that we recently released. They are finishing production of them now and I will be placing an air freight order for them shortly. I will offer a special forum discount for the first five forum members who purchase a system. Since I cannot post a video in the forum I will have to share the You Tube link. Please let me know should you have any questions.

https://youtu.be/x954gMfncE4

Mike

#6 ·
@guyverprime No warranty issues especially if you were just considering the axle back set up. The cat back system does remove the secondary catalytic converter but the primary stays in place. If you were concerned I would touch base with your dealer but the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act should answer that question. In order for a dealer/manufacturer to void warranty on a claimed part, they must prove that the
REMUS Sportexhaust directly caused the failure of the part which has been claimed for warranty. Let me know should you have any additional questions. Talk to you soon.

Mike

#8 ·
Separate runs on the dyno indicated that the NM module produced about 30 HP gain and the exhaust produced an additional 8 HP. Total gains were difficult to accomplish without a lot of additional runs and $$$$$. I did not have a run test with the stock set up and exhaust. I did have runs with the exhaust open and closed and I was able to verify the HP increase. The stock JCW is advertised with 228 HP, but common consensus is that it is more likely 231. I am happy with what I achieved with the modifications that I made. Basically, it is the system that worked best for me and my wants. If I was going for a dedicated track car it would be a different matter, but the majority of the time it is a fun street beast. The torque curve did increase more with and maintained a flatter curve with the exhaust open which was a pleasant surprise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.