Mini Cooper Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys/gals sorry but I've another question on my recently bought 2015 cooper, during the turn off process I can kill the engine using the start/stop button however this leaves radio etc on so I can then press button again to turn everything else off. I have notice that rather than pressing the button for a second time if I exit the car and lock it this also turns everything else off. Question is what does everyone else do and what's the correct process if there is one in particular - tia

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi guys/gals sorry but I've another question on my recently bought 2015 cooper, during the turn off process I can kill the engine using the start/stop button however this leaves radio etc on so I can then press button again to turn everything else off. I have notice that rather than pressing the button for a second time if I exit the car and lock it this also turns everything else off. Question is what does everyone else do and what's the correct process if there is one in particular - tia
I tend to press the button twice turning everything off

·
Registered
2019 A94 F56 JCW AUTO
148 Posts
Not sure if there is "correct procedure" but I've been pressing the button once and lock the vehicle for 3 years and there was no problem.

Reactions: Big G 1979
1 - 6 of 6 Posts