Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first MINI was ordered recently after test driving both the One and Cooper.

The MINI One really impressed me but it was always going to be the Cooper.

I was quoted a delivery date of mid-August to early September but expect that will be optimistic.

I'm planning to visit the forum a lot in the weeks to come to find the only MINI enjoyment I can get and search for more info.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Great choice of car and colour.

My dealer had a demo Cooper of that combination and it looked very, very smart and as mentioned earlier, classy.

Let's hope the wait will not be too long!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Nice spec and hope it comes sooner than expected. I preferred the Cooper and although I was considering the diesel first I couldn't justify the expense over the petrol as I don't do enough mileage per year to claw the cost back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sunbar, I ordered 23rd June (Cooper D, red black roof, Chili Pack / Media XL) and was quoted 12 weeks. i.e. late September.

Last week I was told it had moved on already and now scheduled for end of July!!

My first post by the way. Hi all!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sunbar, I ordered 23rd June (Cooper D, red black roof, Chili Pack / Media XL) and was quoted 12 weeks. i.e. late September.

Last week I was told it had moved on already and now scheduled for end of July!!

Hi and welcome.

·
Registered
890 Posts

Hi Min1300 (should that not be 1275!), welcome too.

That is a very big jump forward for your possible delivery date, which sounds great. Fingers crossed it doesn't slip back at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts