Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Verdict
3 Stars

While lesser versions of the MINI Clubman offer both refinement and a fun drive, the Cooper S ALL4 Auto is a bit of a disappointment. It lacks some of the driving sparkle that manual variants offer, and doesn’t sound or feel as fast as you might hope, given the penalties in price and fuel economy. If you must have an all-wheel-drive Clubman, go for the diesel – but for most of the year, it’s still a bit of a false economy.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/mini/clubman/96897/mini-cooper-s-clubman-all4-2016-review

·
Super Moderator
8,217 Posts
From my point of view theyve totally missed the point. 4x4 plus this sort of power will make the most amazing towing machine where 4wd is really really useful. We tow a caravan with a 4x4 Dacia Duster with an exact same towing capacity of 1500kg. On hills with 110bhp i really can strhggle. I know i wouldnt in the mini! Our van is 1100kg so well in limits! Its a niche car but if it suits its fabulous!

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would be interesting to see more tests of cars in every day use like towing a trailer for an example or how quick 4 drunks pass out because of the excellent suspension in the car they test.:D:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts