Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Currently, on the market there are many car manufacturers with all segments from low to high prices. So being able to own a car for yourself is not too difficult now. I want to buy myself a Mini Cooper S F56 to serve my travel needs. I quite like to hear the exhaust sound of supercars, although the Mini Cooper S F56 is quite weak, is there any way for its exhaust to explode like super cars?
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,
Currently, on the market there are many car manufacturers with all segments from low to high prices. So being able to own a car for yourself is not too difficult now. I want to buy myself a Mini Cooper S F56 to serve my travel needs. I quite like to hear the exhaust sound of supercars, although the Mini Cooper S F56 is quite weak, is there any way for its exhaust to explode like super cars?
Thanks everyone.
Most definitely bro, u can get the expensive options with valves electronically opened/closed from manufacturers like: JCW, Remus, Armitrix etc. U can also get the much less expensive options from magnaflow or borla. If u opt for the less expensive, I suggest getting the resonator delete, u will be amazed with this. I strongly encourage you to buy a mini f56

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you are into the ‘pops and bangs’ then a JCW Pro exhaust is what you need. For even louder effects look into a Decat or Sports Cat for added volume.

Personally I think it’s a bit OTT as it’s not a very powerful car, but whatever floats your boat!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts