1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I was in the same situation Michael - Mini are bringing back the D orders that were suspended before April - so that's a significant amount of orders - I cancelled my order with the original dealership and went somewhere else because they got a little too rude for my liking - I have a September delivery now.
What I did do on the advice of forum members was write to Mini UK on their facebook page and BMW got in touch directly - I made my concerns known that I too have had to wait for my car now for a long time like D owners and I was given a 300 credit voucher to spend at Mini.
So don't complain to Mini just go straight to BMW - also you must press your dealer to what status your order is at and will their be any more delays?
Good luck and feedback!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ordered Cooper D on April 30, the estimated delivery was on 28 July honestly thought where are the delivered in August, this Friday I confirmed that the car already arrived at the Port of Santander Spain (680km Lisbon) estimated delivery week 7-11 of July...hope this help

·
Registered
208 Posts
Michael - have you joined the 'I want my Mini Cooper' facebook group? If not, it's worth doing! There are (sadly) lots of members who are also suffering from delays/lack of communication - and you might pick up some useful information. And sympathy!!

Mp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts