Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been to the free "Mini Drive Test" event in Vancouver or going to the one in Toronto?

Here is some detail: http://www.mini.ca/en/discover/mini-drive-test/

I'll be going to the Ontario one in Woodbine on the 5th. I couldn't resist driving a mini around, but not exactly clear what's involved. Does anyone have any experience with this type of event? What do they teach you? They say it is some thrilling skill tests.

This is probably for new buyers... I've already ordered mine so if it doesn't come in before the 5th, I at least get to wreck someone elses :nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Minis test drive

And there is Minis on track at ICAR, north of Montreal, friday night, sept 26th, for Mini owners. Drive like John! $150 for 4 hours of track time.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So after attending this event, I got a survey to fill out.. I filled out that I had just purchased a 2015 mini and to my delight I had received a package from the mailman today!

It's MINI treats for my MINI... car shampoo, interior cleaner and window cleaners. How sweet :)

Anyone else who attended get anything?

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
MINI test drive

Yes I attended one of the test drive events too. Raced the F56 and the F56S, automatic and standard. Great way to try them out on a track! Yesterday I received a package from Fedex with three little bottles to treat my MINI. Such a nice surprise!

·
Super Moderator
7,902 Posts
You lucky lot.wish they'd do it here in the uk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts