Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I'm thinking of organising a Mini Electric mid-week meal and meet up at a Beefeater type restaurant (good prices and plenty of parking) for members in the following UK postcodes: OL; BB; BD; M; HX; HD.

Might be nice as a monthly meet. Planning on using the 'Table Table' restaurant (part of the Whitbread chains) at Milnrow, next to M62 J21.

Can folk please indicate if they might be interested, as I'm trying to gauge the level of interest. Many thanks.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Aah, maybe. If you have met me, you will remember me, I am a giant. But still manage to fit in the wife’s Mini when it needs a top up.
I’m pretty sure you have been talking to the other black SE owner. I have had a chat with him. It’s getting harder to get the 22kw charger at King Cross as the white Tesla always seems to be there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I’m pretty sure you have been talking to the other black SE owner. I have had a chat with him. It’s getting harder to get the 22kw charger at King Cross as the white Tesla always seems to be there.
I’m off now for a quick splash and dash, hopefully will be free. Just had a quick look on PodPoint and showing one free. Other one will be in use by a White Tesla. LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts