Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While the car is stunning also in smallest details BUT there are 3 horrible elements that if were done at the studio were I spent 20 years, the designer would have been fired before the end of day.

1st :horrible side mirrors : they have no reference with any design part / proportions of the car.
The old ones were correct and nice these ones are terrible, neither a chinese that never has seen a car in his lifetime will like them!

2nd: door external seals they have no trim covering them: the roof windows of mountain house have more sofisticated seals.
Seems mini has forgot to design them.
The doors appear horrible worst than on ice cream vans..... Very bad effect vanishing all designer efforts. The Trabat had better seals.

LAst : The union Flags decors on rear lights are not simmetrical without any reason : it seems a game for rear waiting drivers of cars during traffic jams : find the difference!

·
Super Moderator
6,827 Posts
There will be lots who agree and disagree with you but we are all different. I love the rear light union jack thing -sidevto side symmetry doesn't need vertical symmetry surely?and can't see what the mirror issue is. But we have a gorgeous(to us f54!)

Reactions: MiniM

·
Registered
608 Posts
Is the OP the owner of an F series MINI, or just making an observation on a design introduced over 5 years ago ? Either way it’s a curious first post, not to mention a title which some will find offensive.

·
Super Moderator
6,827 Posts
As above and as I would expect-Mini have done their homework and the lines and stripes in the Union Jack flag perfectly reflected in the tail lights-well done Mini! They're not supposed to be symmetrical!

Reactions: MKLight
1 - 5 of 5 Posts