Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah, the digital radio is excellent. Although I usually only get the Classic Rock picture listening to 6Music. Does anyone know if the stations just put out a genre with the signal and just have to pick one if they play a mix of everything?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have Visual Boost with DAB. I get Radio 6 which is excellent quality. No pictures are displayed... (other than some generic station genre image) but you do see information on the program, tracks being played, etc.

It will fade out in remote areas - but I find this is quite rare.

What is nice is you can store DAB programs alongside FM stations. So if it does fade, you can flick back to FM Radio 2. Hit the "Audio" button, and within 1 or 2 seconds, you can have your MP3's playing from your USB memory stick.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Kinda dips out a fair bit up here but I put it down to the signal not the MINI!

One thing that irks about DAB, it just disappears altogether rather than just get a poor reception .... usually in the middle of a radio comp something! Argh!

Reactions: Black&White_D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Kinda dips out a fair bit up here but I put it down to the signal not the MINI!

One thing that irks about DAB, it just disappears altogether rather than just get a poor reception .... usually in the middle of a radio comp something! Argh!
Thats weird got dab on my fiesta and been around country a fair bit, and have never lost the signal or had it drop out even when driven through forest and in old car lost radio signal but not with dab in fiesta.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm loving the Web Radio too :) I was listening to Boss Radio on the way home...a rock/metal station in Illinois!! Most bizarre but good tunes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts