Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of the UK based users purchased a downpipe for their MCS or JCW?

The cars going in for a remap in the upcoming weeks and I know I can squeeze a little more power out with a high flow sports cat or complete Decat. In particular I've been looking at the GTA Technic catless downpipe - any reviews or recommendations? M14

·
Registered
150 Posts
which tuner are you going to use? I can recommend More BHP, they did an awesome job on my F56 JCW

Any of the UK based users purchased a downpipe for their MCS or JCW?

The cars going in for a remap in the upcoming weeks and I know I can squeeze a little more power out with a high flow sports cat or complete Decat. In particular I've been looking at the GTA Technic catless downpipe - any reviews or recommendations? M14

·
Registered
26 Posts
ive just fitted a GTA decat pipe to a JCW. Sound is really good, its pretty loud from outside but inside the car is a decent volume. there is a really strong smell of fumes inside the car now its fitted so you would have to be able to live with that.
Make sure you take the car to 1320MINI to have it fitted if you are in peterborough.

video below is at 1/4-1/2 throttle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOZz-x-5AeQ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.