Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a phone call to say my mini cooper S has arrived! going down to the garage to get some pics on my lunch so will post some up later. Going to wait till next month though to get the new reg so going to feel like an iternity! So excited :eek::)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How exciting!!!!
Can't wait to see the pics.
I was told it will still have delivery film on as its only just come in, but will still upload the pics anyways. An yeah well excited, it was originally due for delivery on September the 10th so its come really early!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was told it will still have delivery film on as its only just come in, but will still upload the pics anyways. An yeah well excited, it was originally due for delivery on September the 10th so its come really early!
Not sure if those in the UK are aware . . . A Mini error with proper paperwork issue with the US Environmental Protection Agency has stalled the release of all 2015's into the US. Maybe Mini is shifting production to satisfy the local orders?

Mine is stuck in port . . Till October.

Congrats!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congrats and lets hope the wait doesn't feel too long, treat yourself in the meantime it might make it feel like the wait is going quicker.

·
Registered
890 Posts
What a good looking car.

The wheels really suit the body colour.

Good choice all round!

How are you containing your excitement?... I couldn't wait until the next day let alone the next month!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What a good looking car.

The wheels really suit the body colour.

Good choice all round!

How are you containing your excitement?... I couldn't wait until the next day let alone the next month!!!!
Cheers, I could of had it by the weekend but really want the new 64 reg plate,
Its going to be a hard wait but will be worth it :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Looks great, there was a MCS in black with the same wheels at my dealer, the wife loved it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts