Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Me too, I've gone for chilli red cooper s with Jcw interior and exterior pack with black 18" Jcw wheels, media xl, panoramic sunroof, head up display, folding mirrors, heated screen, leather etc.
Wish now I had added LEDs but it took me to £27 k and couldn't justify any more.
My wife has a 2013 convertible ( her only spec was pepper white) easily pleased!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Looks great.

LED lights look ace in the dark.

Enjoy the car especialy the noise it makes in Sport mode..
Will be even better next week when the Remus exhaust turns up..

Regards

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congrats on getting the car! Just one week till I get the keys to my MINI. Good to see more JCWs appearing now and in various colours.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Great looking car. Love the Thunder Grey colour and the finish of the interior.
Picking up my own MCS (F55) in just 3 hours! Will post pics later!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Derrymilk, My aim is to protect the paint as long as I can. I was originally offered the G 3 service from the dealer however they couldn't follow all the steps to prepare the car before application so Im taking it to Miracle Detail, Paul who runs that business has suggested the BC09 coating which I believe is a new one from Modesta.

"Based on BC-06 this product is highly concentrated Per-Hydro-Polysilazane (PHPS) coating especially deigned to allow application by hand. BC-09 creates a highly durable hyrophilic layer of special polysilazane molecules that protect the paint form contamination and dirt and deliver an improved scratch resistance."

He has also suggested Gyeon Q2 MOHS so I will have a chat with him for the best one possible within my budget.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pretty much the same spec Sport197, but I have to admit I did add the LEDs and the park assist pack to avoid potential scrapes

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm going to try a coating this week on the mini, my fiesta has had a professionally applied glass coating, I've gone for a beginners one Gyeon Prime as I've never used one before, the fiesta is a doddle to was and stays cleaner longer, was tempted by MOHS but thought best keep it simple

1 - 15 of 15 Posts