Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a three month wait and arriving a week early my fantastic MCS auto in British Racing Green is here and on the drive!
It's as great as I remember it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought it to calm me down

My R53 is more likely to get me into trouble!

Uprated supercharger = 195bhp

Plus that fantastic noise out of the front and back!

But my back will feel so much better!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Absolutely fantastic looking cars.

BRG with white contrasting paint and wheels is a great combination.

You must keep both if you can!

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Welcome. Love the BRG on the F56. I wondered what that door panel and red would look like outside of the online tool. Nice choice looks great.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome. Love the BRG on the F56. I wondered what that door panel and red would look like outside of the online tool. Nice choice looks great.
Thanks for the compliment!
It took a lot of going back and forth to the dealer to look at all the colours they had in at the time.
Glad I spent so much time over it as it looks great.

·
Registered
998 Posts
nice to see anther BRG & White Cooper S Auto :D i can't stop looking at mine, everyone who has complimented it has said what a great colour choice

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice to see anther BRG & White Cooper S Auto :D i can't stop looking at mine, everyone who has complimented it has said what a great colour choice
Thanks Hat

Same here. I gave it a wash last night after driving through the hideous rain caused by the hurricane and it looks fab!

On the subject I was using the active cruise control and it doesn't like heavy rain - lots of warning messages basically telling me to do it myself and concentrate - which I did!:eek:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Superb looking car, great number plate too!
Thanks!

Coincidentally I drove into Nottingham the other day and followed a new Cooper with XXX on it.

I tried to get XX14 XXX but it wasn't available - then I realised there is only one of those a year!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts