Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just recently picked up my new F56 MCS last week and tried connecting the Mini Journey Mate that i downloaded onto my Galaxy Note 3. App works great on the phone; however when I try to connect to it once the phone is plugged in, Journey Mate just spins and will eventually time out.

Has anyone had any luck with getting this to work? Mini Connected works just fine and I'm able to get to my calendar, news, etc..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Did you ever resolve this? I've just picked up my car and have exactly the same issue. All other apps work fine but journey mate just spins and fails. I'm running android app on HTC One. Cheers.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've tried several times to use Journey Mate as well, it won't even accept my Mini Connected password. So my question with both of these apps is: Does Mini Connected and Journey Mate use the same account? Or are people creating two separate accounts?
The strange thing is that when I tried to use the "Forgotten password?" link it takes me to mini-connected.mini.com and it says it doesn't recognize my account details. Ok I think I'll use the "New Account" link... now it tells me that my email address and/or user name are already taken. This suggests to me that both apps are tied into the same mini-connected database somehow. Thoughts?

p.s. Using iOS device.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Not sure if you got it working, but after setting up both apps over the past two days, I can confirm that yes the same account applies to both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.