Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an attempt to remove those offensive white and yellow airbag warning stickers (In TWO Languages)
on the sun visors of my new F56 I thought I might have done some damage…”Goof Off" was my solvent of choice, and it worked fairly well..Soaked a paper towel and attached it w/ two rubber bands to the Sun Visor, let it sit for 20 minutes, sticker came right off. Unfortunately it (I thought) damaged the visor material.. The visor cover had stretched, melted, bubbled, detached from the underlying visor material…Ok, so I’m going for a new sun visor ??? No, somehow, two/three hours later, the material returned to its original form, tight as a drum, like the day it was made…Anyone kow what this material is ??? Alcantara.?? F56 is optioned w/ JCW interior package headliner in Anthracite ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, Thanks...I'll finish up the second visor as soon as It stops raining here in the Northeast...Probably replace them w/ some 3 inch MINI stickers...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.