Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Australia, any new Mini purchased (currently atleast) can be offered a free personalised badge with their car. It took a few months for the offer to arrive and you get to choose the background and up to 8 characters. Below are some pics of what I ordered. Only took a couple of weeks to turn up. This is just another tick on the mini wall in their customer service and appreciation book. So far, I am very impressed with the whole process by Mini Australia and even the dealership has been excellent to date.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just ordered mine, can't wait for it to arrive! I also agree a great idea from Mini.

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do tell, what did you call your pride and joy?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Do tell, what did you call your pride and joy?
Honestly, if you'd told me I'd be naming a car this time last year, I would have laughed. We had a few choices, but my eldest son suggested "Jarvis" and it kind of stuck. Reference from both Iron Man/ Avengers and Agent Carter.

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is actually very good. I saw the word Jarvis in your signature and was trying to work out where i had heard it from, then remembered ironmans computer. Well done.
I know what you mean buy naming your car. I would never have thought about naming my car but here we are.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Just stay away from Fiat on the Dragon. The Owners and there cars are like a bunch of angry "Killerbees" and hate them Mini,s with a passion that is what my Buddies tell me on the Fiat Forum :D:D Kinda weird that they can not get along with other Car Lovers.:(

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds like a bit of health rivalry. In Australia, its Ford or Holden, Toyota landcruiser or Nissan Patrol.

So its Fiat or Mini, being completely unbiased, i dont see any competition here, Fiat is just jealous from a superior competitor. See if this comment sparks any fires on this forum.

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
My JCW has just got to the dealership! Probably won't be ready until Tuesday however, going to be a long long weekend!
Lucky you! Shame you couldn't get delivery for the Easter long weekend.

I haven't heard anything from my dealership, but I did receive my key fob holders just now, so that's nice.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Finally ordered my name badge today.

I went with the JCW design and called him "Tyrion" - clever little car. I was going to call him/her jalapeño but it just wasn't sticking. I guess it's a "he" now.

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very good twads, tyrion would raise a few questions on what it means.

Sounds like its from the tv series Game of Thrones just missing the Lannister name.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts