Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had leather interiors before and they were a little more ... slick? smooth? You know what I mean. This material, including the steering wheel feel much more suede / grippy. I was on the Mini website and found this:

Font Number

Is it saying that all the material is Dinamica (a synthetic microfiber product) or it is just the Union Jack Design? I'm mainly asking to figure out the best way to maintain the material as well. What the heck is this stuff made from?

Thanks!

·
Registered
294 Posts
The seating surfaces are natural leather, while the wheel is Nappa. I’d like guidance on care as well, because my only recent experience with German leather is MB’s robust “Leather2” — a natural-feeling reconstituted/PU hybrid.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've always used gliptone leather cleaner then their leather cream. feeds the leather and maintains the Matt look. Scratches can be covered with their dye too. Good stuff.
I guess it means I can treat it like my Pontiac. Meguiar’s gold class leather cleaner and Meguiar’s gold class leather conditioner on both the steering and the seats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts