Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my new F56 JCW yesterday in White Silver and I am very excited. Only problem was I wanted the Mini Yours Fiber Alloy option for the interior surfaces. I have seen quite a few 15 plate Jcw Minis with this option. I was hoping it came with the dark silver door down tubes like the 15 plate cars. Have Mini changed this option now as it seems that when ordering this option you now get piano black down tubes only? Sorry if this has already been covered but struggling to find any information on this.

Thanks ☺

·
Registered
26 Posts
With the mini yours fibre alloy you get piano black trim on the door cards and down tubes.

It's only the JCW Launch cars for dealers that had the dark silver trim.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Can confirm that mine (delivered early August) came with Piano Black and I have Fibre Alloy.

Launch cars came with dark silver and SOME more recent ones also came with dark silver, not sure why they changed it but I know of someone with a June build car who got Dark Silver.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not that bothered athough the dark silver looked good I'm also happy with piano black. My dealership is calling MINI UK tomorrow to find out why it changed and is going to let me know

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm not that bothered athough the dark silver looked good I'm also happy with piano black. My dealership is calling MINI UK tomorrow to find out why it changed and is going to let me know
I had a look on the mini website at all the dealers demos forsale now some have got them and some haven't does seam very strange !!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did the dealers come back to you this morning with an answer!!
Yes they did confirmed it was just the dealership demonstration cars with the dark silver downtubes along side fiber alloy surfaces but have no idea why or why it's now only piano black along side the fiber alloy.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Congrats on your order.......nice spec. Now the wait starts:(

Until it arrives you could use this avatar to match your name:laugh: Just like my 2nd bike.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts