Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all f55/f56 owner

Dose anybody choose mini yours interior? Does fiber alloy and cotton wood only in middle dashboard? Or inc door handle as well!

If you choose excitement pack, did led in doorcard or just door unlock handle? I been told this led in door unlock handle will only in Orange after mar 2015 order.but if you take this pack with yours interior there will be led all over the door card with multi coloured!

Please have a look yours looks like!

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
234 Posts
The LED lines or piping in the door ovals/door cards come with any Mini Your's interior option.

The Mini Excitement pack adds:
- Mood lighting (RGB/colour changing), switchable in the overhead toggle-switch array for footwell, doors, Center Stack, cascade lighting
- Concealed compartment behind decor surface of instrument panel on passenger side
- Door spotlight on the exterior of the drivers door

As for the other questions, I am unable to answer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi SWUK,
I have ordered the white Mini Yours on my new Mini, will be collecting two weeks Friday, so am only going on the broucher...
The trims are fitted to the dash lower centre console uprights and the door rings.
As for the lights these are multi coloured and can pulse as radiocaf says above.
I believe that these also can be set to pulse, but not sure how yet, looking forward to having a play!
Don't know about the door handle LED's.
Blazing Deb.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Fiber Alloy and Cotton Wood, are only on the dash, the doors get, Dark Grey for Fiber Alloy and Piano Black for Cotton Wood. The exception to this is Off White, where the doors match the dash, and you get speaker rings to match. I can post photos of Fiber Alloy at the weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.