Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a photo shoot a while ago with the car so thought i'd share it on here. lots of changes coming (interior and exterior) keep those eyes pealed ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Really like the cooper. Rate it highly and the videos I've heard it sounds pretty good aswell.
What suspension are you on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really like the cooper. Rate it highly and the videos I've heard it sounds pretty good aswell.
What suspension are you on?

cheers dude. video of my car or others? and on BC coilovers. they are better than first thought would recommend them!

·
Registered
176 Posts
cheers dude. video of my car or others? and on BC coilovers. they are better than first thought would recommend them!

Sure it's yours on Instagram? Yer I nearly brought bc's but got bilsteins instead. Which will be forsale soon.
Can you get really low on the bc's?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sure it's yours on Instagram? Yer I nearly brought bc's but got bilsteins instead. Which will be forsale soon.
Can you get really low on the bc's?

Yeah probably will be mine "@harryweymouth" and oh right how come they will be for sale? Yeah they do get the car low, dropping the size of the tyre wall and running stretch with the next set so we'll have to see if the coilovers keep up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did a photo shoot a while ago with the car so thought i'd share it on here. lots of changes coming (interior and exterior) keep those eyes pealed ;)
Very nice! Just wondering, what are the specs on your wheel (size, width, offset) and your tire size as well. Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very nice. Just wondering on the specs of your wheels (size, width, offset) and tire size as well. Thanks!
Cheers bud. They are 17x7 and et45 but spaced out by 10mm and tyres are 205/45 there is rooms to play as well.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah probably will be mine "@harryweymouth" and oh right how come they will be for sale? Yeah they do get the car low, dropping the size of the tyre wall and running stretch with the next set so we'll have to see if the coilovers keep up.

kW clubsports on the way. Fully adjustable. Top mounts included.
I ran stretch on my 135 with bc's and they were fine.

Yer its definitely yours that I've heard. There's a decat available now for these aswell.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kW clubsports on the way. Fully adjustable. Top mounts included.
I ran stretch on my 135 with bc's and they were fine.

Yer its definitely yours that I've heard. There's a decat available now for these aswell.

Sick will look good!

There is hope ? Haha!

I know don't tempt me haha! Waiting on a re-map for my next performance side of things.

·
Registered
506 Posts

Hey fella,

We were next to each other on M25 this evening at around 6ish. I was in a moon walk grey F56 Cooper "R99SAU".. We were on our way to Brighton.

It took me a few secods to recogonise your beautiful looking car.

Hope to catch you again...

Saurabh

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Hey fella,

We were next to each other on M25 this evening at around 6ish. I was in a moon walk grey F56 Cooper "R99SAU".. We were on our way to Brighton.

It took me a few secods to recogonise your beautiful looking car. I remember looking at the number plate!

Hope to catch you again...

Saurabh
Haha wicked! Onto the M23 as well? Was I driving like an old lady again?
Yeah next time flash me or something bud :)

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Good looking car. I have to say I do like the the standard bumper over the JCWorks one so much better the whole car looks cleaner. I know it is a matter of taste but the JCW front end just looks to busy for my taste. Nice touch on the grill.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts