Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm probably being really thick but is there a way to show my mpg on the instrument cluster all the time? I am pretty sure it's possible but I just can't figure out how to do it... Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Hi, I'm probably being really thick but is there a way to show my mpg on the instrument cluster all the time? I am pretty sure it's possible but I just can't figure out how to do it... Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Page 75 in the manual.

1. "Settings"
2. "Instr. cluster display"
3. "Current consumption"

I don't have my car yet, so your mileage may (literally!) vary. And I may be totally wrong.

·
Super Moderator
7,882 Posts
It's amazing what the car can do . Maybe this could be a new thread, ie hidden tricky to find functions but there are so many variants, hence the handbook has obviously bee n hard to write for mini.

AUTO WIPERS, OTHER STALK right side, ONE PUSH
SPEED L IMITER IN CENTRE CRUISE CONTROL BUTTON WERE TWO I STRUGGLED WITH!

·
Super Moderator
7,882 Posts
That speed limiter button is great for the ever increasing speed limits through roadworks!
Yes fantastic . Love it. Use it in town too. Anywhere there may be a speed camera lurking.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's amazing what the car can do . Maybe this could be a new thread, ie hidden tricky to find functions but there are so many variants, hence the handbook has obviously bee n hard to write for mini.

AUTO WIPERS, OTHER STALK right side, ONE PUSH
SPEED L IMITER IN CENTRE CRUISE CONTROL BUTTON WERE TWO I STRUGGLED WITH!
Also on the right hand stalk.... when in Auto wiper mode, the rain sensitivity can be adjusted using the rotary dial positioned in the middle on the stalk.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just use the button on the end of the left hand stalk to scroll through the display options
Hi, I'm new to this site and have just purchased a 2010 mini Cooper d. (I love it!) I'm trying to find my Mpg figures and have pressed the left hand side stalk button but it's not coming on. Anyone got any ideas. I know it's had a new battery before I bought it. Thanks everyone. Kieron.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts