Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Saurabh, I bought mine in black after market from one of the Mini Indy Dealer a set of 4 was $ 125.00 on Sale and yes I do agree with you black looks so much better than chrome. Thanks for the Pics your car is looking good.:)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Nicely done....good for you buying the driving/rally lights. Not many of us did! Your color combo looks great!

John

Reactions: Saurabhdutt

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Saurabh, I bought mine in black after market from one of the Mini Indy Dealer a set of 4 was $ 125.00 on Sale and yes I do agree with you black looks so much better than chrome. Thanks for the Pics your car is looking good.:)
Care to share your source?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Are you tempted to go the whole hog and wrap all the chrome? Reckon it would look pretty stealthy!

...blimey it's the first time I realised it's a Cooper - always thought it was an S for some reason, duh!!

Reactions: Saurabhdutt

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you tempted to go the whole hog and wrap all the chrome? Reckon it would look pretty stealthy!

...blimey it's the first time I realised it's a Cooper - always thought it was an S for some reason, duh!!
I was actually thinking about having the whole thing dechromed however I wasn't sure if it'll suit the colour of my 'Cooper S' ;-) . Now I have got the bug so I might go for the full wrap.

Wish my Cooper had a little S next to it. Shame, its just a Cooper... :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.