Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Floor mats, phone holder and loud exhaust. No particular order! Tub of wax of wax to keep him shiny. Thats about it. Will invest in seat covers for the winter (my boy plays rugby....)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Different coloured mirror caps,
rear view mirror cover,
Sports aerial,
Key fob cover,
Roof wrap/bonnet stripes
Air filter
Get rid of runflats for decent tires
New alloys
Custom exhaust
Coilovers/lowering springs

Just a few off the top of my head

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Different coloured mirror caps,
rear view mirror cover,
Sports aerial,
Key fob cover,
Roof wrap/bonnet stripes
Air filter
Get rid of runflats for decent tires
New alloys
Custom exhaust
Coilovers/lowering springs

Just a few off the top of my head
I really want to get rid of the runflats on the 17" rims. Not enjoying the harsh ride at all. Any suggestions for a good comfortable tire on the 17" rims?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I really want to get rid of the runflats on the 17" rims. Not enjoying the harsh ride at all. Any suggestions for a good comfortable tire on the 17" rims?

I had Kumho KU39 on my last JCW on 17's which were great for the price, however I'm getting rid of the runflats on my current JCW and am going with Vredestein Ultrac Satins - they seem to have decent reviews. I liked Pirelli P Zeros as well. Michelin Pilot Super Sport are good tyres too. Hated the Toyo Proxes I had on my R53 JCW

·
Registered
320 Posts
Pirelli P-zeros are stock on 17's on a JCW. No complaints here, lovely and progressive

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Driving Shoes good driving shoes. I just got me a pair of Puma,s Speed Cats. Love them total different feel on the pedals.:)

and as far as the accessories goes.... what ever makes You Happy... from a Hula Girl on the dash to coils and spacers to make the ride look mean and lean.:D:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.