Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link to Introduction post

So early Dec’19’ starting position:

There then followed a busy few weeks of Internet purchases (big thanks to Cotswolds BMW/Mini for great service and pricing). And since Christmas, a fair bit of my very spare time fitting what I can.

First up was the new JCW Pro interior items - Alcantara/carbon-fibre flat-bottom steering wheel, gear shift and handbrake along with mats.

Then I fitted all the black exterior trim items - light surrounds, door handles, bonnet scoop and grill surround as well as Nightjack mirror caps. An AC Schnitzer front splitter was also fitted.

Next up was the JCW Pro exhaust - so glad it’s now sounding like it should :) - along with the JCW rear diffuser

And that is where it’s up to so far. Still waiting on a few bits to be delivered and also later on this week, some more external design changes :cool:

Benno

·
Registered
234 Posts
Would look great with a gloss black roof wrap and gloss black viper stripes down the centre of the bonnet (similar to the Challenge 210 ones)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Loving the Pro interior changes, how easy was it to change the gear lever? Also the Belkin phone holder, how well does that 'stay put' when driving?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Loving the Pro interior changes, how easy was it to change the gear lever? Also the Belkin phone holder, how well does that 'stay put' when driving?
Cheers.
Gear lever was easy as was handbrake, with YouTube help of course :)

Belkin phone holder is ace and works excellently except in the Mini it’s obscured a lot by the gear lever aswell as being a ’long’ way down to look at when driving.

Benno

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Last Friday and Saturday were spent getting shiny at Offset Detailing for a 2-stage polish and ceramic coating (y)

New wheels up next and then, hopefully not too far away, the coilovers

Benno

·
Registered
234 Posts
That looks great - makes me wish i'd bought the VO JCW i test drove (thought it looked too bright at the time)
If you're still in warranty get the dealer to replace the front bumper number plate moulding as it looks to have gone milky (common problem)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts