Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car arrived at the dealer on Monday and I was sent this video as promised by Damian, my sales guy!

Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow :D

It does show my registration, so I don't know if it's safe to post? What do you guys recommend? I can blur it and re-upload if need be?

·
Super Moderator
7,892 Posts
Can't really see the point in blurring plates ,if a crim needs a number they can wander around any where! Put a plate number in any of the car part websites and it'll tell you what car its on etc etc!

Reactions: tandberg

·
Registered
288 Posts
My car arrived at the dealer on Monday and I was sent this video as promised by Damian, my sales guy!

Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow :D

It does show my registration, so I don't know if it's safe to post? What do you guys recommend? I can blur it and re-upload if need be?
just get it on and lets have a gander lol,jeremy is right

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
just get it on and lets have a gander lol,jeremy is right
Can't really see the point in blurring plates ,if a crim needs a number they can wander around any where! Put a plate number in any of the car part websites and it'll tell you what car its on etc etc!
Nice one guys, here's the video! http://video.citnow.com/vtxLnNhZ5vc

Oh and @jeremybingham, It doesn't appear in the video that the button says "LIM", it does seem to say "SET", but it's hard to tell, I'll know for sure tomorrow.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts