Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waited a couple of weeks for my 7 and now she's here! The option my dealer got my BRG MCS 7 was the satellite gray lounge seats, good thing MINI matched the door trim & knee roll instead of the malted brown otherwise I would have it wrapped. 1st things did was to replace the antenna with a stubby.. Also installed a center armrest but haven't had the chance to take a pic yet..

1st pics the dealer sent me

Finally got to bring her home last night

And this morning with the older 5.0 sister under the sheets

·
Super Moderator
8,825 Posts
Stunning; love the colour, the alloys are tremendous and that cream leather-yum! Always wanted red or cream leather in a car but not managed it as yet; get a good leather car product! Autoexpress recommend dodo juice if you can get it over there if not there will be something good to get the jeans dye off!

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Looks fantastic, enjoy the adventure :)

So what is under the car cover? Any photos?

Also as said watch wearing jeans etc with those seats, I had similar colour years ago and found its the side boulsters that marked the most!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Great looking car!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Waited a couple of weeks for my 7 and now she's here! The option my dealer got my BRG MCS 7 was the satellite gray lounge seats, good thing MINI matched the door trim & knee roll instead of the malted brown otherwise I would have it wrapped. 1st things did was to replace the antenna with a stubby.. Also installed a center armrest but haven't had the chance to take a pic yet..

1st pics the dealer sent me

Finally got to bring her home last night
And this morning with the older 5.0 sister under the sheets
Very, very nice. BRG & Grey Roof is spectacular :x

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
320 Posts
:O f**k me, Mustang and a Mini!?! Ultimate 4 pot and 8 pot!!!! Wow. The dgswick house are impressed!

Love that silver roof and the cream leather. Had cream leather on the last few cars, such a contrast makes it look very special :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.