Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered a new Cooper Sport 3 door on the 4th of November after a few weeks of intensive negotiation with my dealer but I can't wait to get it :)

The spec is :

Cooper Sport 1.5,
DCT,
3 door,
Chilli Red with a Black Roof,
Comfort Plus Pack,
Darkened Rear Glass.

It's starting production tomorrow !

Estimate for delivery to my dealer is 5th February, this is from the MINI genius.

Finger's crossed for collection sometime around my birthday on the 13th of February.

I'm in Cork in Ireland, it will be my 6th MINI with two Classic Minis before them.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
When I was in touch with the MINI genius recently, I enquired about the digital dash and if it was going to be made standard equipment and he confirmed it was and will be on my car.
Possibly it's from the start of production in 2022 ?
Either way I'll have to wait and see if it arrives on my car, I'm not too pushed either way but will be interesting to see.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered a new Cooper Sport 3 door on the 11th of November after a few weeks of intensive negotiation with my dealer but I can't wait to get it :)

The spec is :

Cooper Sport 1.5,
DCT,
3 door,
Chilli Red with a Black Roof,
Comfort Plus Pack,
Darkened Rear Glass.

It's starting production tomorrow !

Estimate for delivery to my dealer is 5th February, this is from the MINI genius.

Finger's crossed for collection sometime around my birthday on the 13th of February.

I'm in Cork in Ireland, it will be my 6th MINI with two Classic Minis before them.
fair play that’s a fast turn around.
Ordered mine End Nov and still showing order with factory no production date!

thought I was looking at 6 months maybe have some good news soon 🤞🏻

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fair play that’s a fast turn around.
Ordered mine End Nov and still showing order with factory no production date!

thought I was looking at 6 months maybe have some good news soon
I figure they might have had a build slot booked already hence the fast turnaround.

Hopefully yours will be soon too.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Latest update from the MINI genius is that it's this production week that it will be made, I took it up wrong that it was today.
So it will start production between today the 3rd and the 9th.
Status code is 150, planned for assembly.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Latest update from the MINI genius is that it's this production week that it will be made, I took it up wrong that it was today.
So it will start production between the today the 3rd and the 9th.
Status code is 150, planned for assembly.
Hey Dude. I think ours may be on the same production line, I was told the 3rd/10th & I ordered two days after you! Same code, same dates. Apart from my delivery is the 17th. Looking forward to hearing updates :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Dude. I think ours may be on the same production line, I was told the 3rd/10th & I ordered two days after you! Same code, same dates. Apart from my delivery is the 17th. Looking forward to hearing updates :)

Thanks for that ;)
Yes I'll keep you updated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whereabouts can you track your order? Assume the dealer supplies this?

I ordered mine back in November but haven't been given a date or anything yet, other than they estimate for March/April?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Whereabouts can you track your order? Assume the dealer supplies this?

I ordered mine back in November but haven't been given a date or anything yet, other than they estimate for March/April?
If you have your order No (dealer should have supplied this)?you can ask the mini gurus in online chat on mini Uk website they’ll look into it for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow - I've had nothing from them with an order no. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I have some chasing to do!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I checked again today and still at status 150.
I'll try again tomorrow, they did say it will be someday this week.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My Convertible Cooper Sport is also scheduled for production this week however the status is still 5000 as of this morning. The agent I spoke to on the genius chat just now says production could be well underway but the systems may not have been updated yet, who knows! Exciting few weeks ahead for a few of us though :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
My Convertible Cooper Sport is also scheduled for production this week however the status is still 5000 as of this morning. The agent I spoke to on the genius chat just now says production could be well underway but the systems may not have been updated yet, who knows! Exciting few weeks ahead for a few of us though :)
It most certainly is. :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WOO HOO for me today as it's started production :)

It's in the body shop, status 151.
It also has been given a chassis number.

I may check back with them later this evening to get another update.

Organism Font Rectangle Parallel Slope

1 - 20 of 62 Posts